This year I've been busy!
Last month I ruled Canada as a cruel and heartless dictator (-700 points). In September I pulled over and changed nomorenoodles's flat tire (15 points). Last Wednesday I turned theprinter in for littering (3 points). In February I bought porn for ronha (10 points). Last Thursday I had a shoot-out with rival gang lords on the 5 near LA (-76 points).
Overall, I've been naughty (-748 points). For Christmas I deserve a lump of coal!
Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day). Then write down 3 events, 3 births, 3 deaths, 3 holidays, and tag 3 friends.
1935 – Nazi Germany adopts a new national flag with the swastika.
1916 – World War I: Tanks are used for the first time in battle, at the Battle of the Somme.
2008 – Lehman Brothers files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.
1254 – Marco Polo, Italian explorer (d. 1324)
1913 – John N. Mitchell, United States Attorney General and Watergate figure (d. 1988)
1976 – Paul Thomson, Scottish drummer (Franz Ferdinand)
866 – Robert the Strong, Margrave of Neustria (b. 820)
2004 – Johnny Ramone, American guitarist (The Ramones) (b. 1948)
2008 – Richard Wright, keyboardist and founding member of Pink Floyd (b. 1943)
International Day of Democracy.
The United Kingdom – the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica – Independence Day
01. Full name
02. Best friend
04. Favourite color
05. Relationship status
06. Ideal mate
08. Last sexual experience
09. Favourite food
11. Favourite music
12. Biggest fear
13. Biggest fantasy
14. Quirks in bed
15. Bad habits
16. Biggest regret
17. Best kept secrets
18. Last thought
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience
20. Biggest insecurity
Only Devon will really know, but s'okay.
1. Open up any media player and put it on shuffle
2. Answer each question by posting the song title and band
3. POST NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT SEEMS TO YOU!
4. Don't cheat and try not skipping over any questions
1. If someone stole your favorite item, what would you yell out of anger?
"The Wall Street Shuffle" - 10cc
(screw you wall street)
2. You trip and fall in front of your crush, they say:
"Thriller" - Michael Jackson
("THIS IS THRILLER NIGHT"
"... I AM CONFUSED")
3. A moment of disappointment hits you, what do you mutter?
"She Has A Girlfriend Now" - Reel Big Fish
(bawwwww she left me for another girl ):)
4. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
"My Doorbell" - The White Stripes
(... ahaha, we actually don't have a doorbell
ALL I'VE EVER WANTED ... WAS A DOORBEEEELL
Actually, my sister would just ring it out of boredom, so never mind that.)
5. What's the best way to describe your closest friend?
"Lift Me Up" - Yes
(I agree, Yes. :>)
6. Best movie of all time?
"Little Girls" - Oingo Boingo
(movie for pedos? more likely than you think)
7. Best make-out spot to take someone?
"Sweet Home Alabama" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
I don't even like Alabama grr)
8. A song that would play during a wicked torturing of your enemies?
"Physical" - Nine Inch Nails
9. A theme song that would play every time your parent(s) enter a room?
"Nightrider" - Electric Light Orchestra
10. You're walking home and you find 20 bucks, what do you say?
"Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen
(I'M GONNA FIND SOME MORE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME)
11. Your Theme song?
"About A Girl" - Nirvana
(Sweet. I do need an easy friend.)
12. The end of the world is near, your reaction?
"Let's Dance" - David Bowie
13. A good song to kill to?
"Layla" - Eric Clapton
let me kill you with this slow song playing)
14. Someone broke your heart, what will you do now?
"Inside The Fire" - Disturbed
(... Kill myself?
... or worse
15. Your make-out song?
"Good Rockin' Tonight" - Elvis Presley
(THIS IS GOOD ROCKIN')
16. You punch someone in the face, what do they cry out?
"You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)" - The White Stripes
I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU AGAIN, PAL)
17. A rock is thrown through your window with a note on it. It says?
"All Shook Up" - Elvis Presley
(aww, that's cute ...but did you really have to throw a rock through my window? you can't just like... pass a note in class?)
18. Someone compliments you on something, your reply?
"Killer Queen" - Queen
(it's not "cool", it's killer queen)
19. What does the world and everyone in it think of you?
"All Over The World" - Electric Light Orchestra
(redundancy is redundant)
20. An opening fight scene song?
"Effect & Cause" - The White Stripes
(Don't get mad at my reaction after you burn my house down. >()
21. If you where one of the 7 sins... which would you be?
"Sell Out" - Reel Big Fish
(Sounds like Greed. LOOK AT ALL THE MONIES I HAVE NOW
except nt rly I'm broke)
22. Your favorite bedtime story?
"Love Rollercoaster" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
(YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER, BABY, BABY; I WANNA RIDE)
23. The song you'll make your husbund/wife dance to when you get married?
"Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes
(That's not the most exciting song. WHY COULDN'T IT BE THE ONE UNDER THIS ):)
24. You and a friend are trapped on an island, how will you decide leadership?
"Canned Heat" - Jamiroquai
25. How will people remember you when you're dead and gone?
"Mind Drive" - Yes
(Fitting, maybe. They remember a lot. I DON'T THINK I'VE DONE THAT MUCH)
I don't even remember if I did this already but whatever I'm doing it again.
1. Put your MP3/iPod or other device that plays music on "Shuffle."
2. For each question, skip to the next song. Whichever song appears is your answer.
3. YOU SHOULD WRITE THE NAME OF THAT SONG WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!
( aslhdalfjhd )
WE'RE GONNA ROCK THIS TOWN, ROCK IT INSIDE OUT
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
( this movie is cool )
That was fun.
Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just answer the following 10 questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means at the end. (No cheating!)
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
My best frand and nanabound. Yes. WE'D HAVE A GOOD TIME, MAYBE. Not like thaaat. >(
2.You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
PORCUPINE for some reason
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I walk around it so it doesn't see me.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
Somewhat bigger than normal size. Like 2 floors. I HOPE IT HAS A BASEMENT. WITH COOL STUFF IN IT.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
yeah, otherwise I won't feel <i>safe</i>
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
messes on the table
umm if I already knew about this dream house then maybe the two people that were in the forest with me are there too
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Ceramic or something. I dunno. That's all I can think of because I drank from one a while ago.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Maybe move it with my foot to see if there are a bunch of bugs in it or something.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water. What is it?
Not like those huuuge ones. I mean like a forest river. Do they call those brooks or something?
10. How will you cross the water?
I'd probably try to leap really far and end up falling in the water anyway. Lawl.
( cut cut cut )
AND THAT'S A WRAP oh man I just spelled it warp which reminds me
LEEET'S DO THE TIIIME WARP AGAAAIN